WHO WE ARE?
|Corporate Name:||Miran International Co., Ltd|
|President and CEO:||Md Riajul Haque|
|Yearly Revenues:||Approx. 10,000,000 Yen|
|Business Description:||IT & telecommunications, Export-Import & Miscellaneous|
|Major Market Segment:||Foreign communities in Japan|
|Major Business Partners:||SoftBank Telecom and others.|
WHAT DO WE DO?
Below are some highlights of our current products & services:
INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARDS
- International Calling Cards (both Prepaid and Rechargeable).
- Worldwide Coverage.
- VOIP-based infrastructure utilizing the latest technologies.
- Software Dialers available for PC and Mobile devices (iOS, Android and Symbian).
- High-quality voice reception and transmission.
- Lowest Call Rates that are updated frequently.
- Moderate Retail Pricing (from 1,500 to 3,000 Yen).
- Millions of customers served since 2005.
- Popular Cards: Ring2Phone (SmartPit), Subarashi, Sadia Card (SmartPit) and Ninki, among others.
- The most affordable phone service in Japan.
- Postpaid Services (starting as low as 1500 Yen/month).
- Primary Target Market: Foreigners living in Japan (with a visa of 90 days or above).
- No minimum usage period. No cancellation fees.
- Simple registration process.
- Customer Support available in English, Japanese, Bengali, Hindi, Nepali and Vietnamese.
RENTAL POCKET WIFI ROUTER
- Mobile Internet Rental Service.
- Best for Tourists, Students and visiting Businessmen.
- Integrated with Smartpit Recharge system.
- Unlimited Data Package (theoretically 70GBs per month).
- Affordable Rental Fee (5,000 Yen per month).
- Country-wide Network Coverage.
- Simple Registration Process